Buying directly from the manufacturer removes the wholesale distributor or middleman from the equation, saving you time and money. The United Oil Company offers a number of other benefits to our customers:
For almost 100 years, The United Oil Company has been developing strategic partnerships with the world’s most respected base oil and additive suppliers. We have access to global materials and technology to exceed requirements and keep equipment running, no matter the conditions. When these partnerships are combined with our passion for heavy duty lubricants, the results are products engineered to exceed OEM requirements.
We are not tied to any one additive company. We will seek the companies such as Lubrizol, Infineum, Afton, and Evonik (to name a few) to supply us with the exact components needed to manufacture a lubricant that will keep your valuable equipment protected in the most severe operating conditions, while extending equipment life.
“Service” is a term that every business to business company feels obligated to promote, but when it comes time for them to adapt outside of the norm, they fall short. At The United Oil Company, service is what truly separates us. We strive every day to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Service starts with one of our friendly customer service representatives answering the phone to take your order or answer questions. Every employee understands that each interaction with our customers is an opportunity to demonstrate our high level of service.
Our quality service guarantee includes:
- Employees who answer their phones and return calls.
- Full service in-house equipment department
- Bulk oil deliveries directly to equipment or lube trucks
- Loaner bulk oil dispensing equipment (at no charge)
- Dura-Check Fluid Analysis
- Duralene® Sales Representatives with pickup trucks to make
deliveries when needed
- Custom packaging for your specific needs
- Private labeling of products so you can promote your own brand
- Equipment lubricant surveys
- Product seminars and training
A satisfied customer is a loyal customer...and we believe we have the most loyal customers in the region.
Established in 1920 and now the Baltimore region’s only full line heavy duty independent lubricant manufacturer, Duralene product quality has stood the test of time. We have a passion and strategic focus on heavy duty commercial lubricants, and we rely on Duralene's proven product quality and proven performance to continue our growth. From the time we receive a shipment of raw material, to the packaging and delivery of the finished product, we document a clear chain of custody and all products are fully tested to ensure their adherence to specific product specifications.
Our Proven Quality Standards Include:
- Raw materials are required to have certificates of analysis / certificates of authenticity certifying their compliance to specfications
- Blending, packaging and quality control retain samples are taken, analzyed, catalogued, and kept for 18 months
- Nearly 100 years and 100,000 used oil analysis results to back the quality
- and performance of our lubricants